Tool To Play NZ Show in 2020 Details, Tickets And More
Triple Grammy® award-winning Californian rockers Tool return to New Zealand to play their new album, Fear Inoculum.
After six long years and a new album only months ago, Californian rock group Tool will be gracing New Zealand on Friday the 28th of February 2020 and a newly Saturday date added due to demand at Auckland’s Spark Arena. 13 years after their last album 10,000 Days, Tool have released their fifth album, Fear Inoculum, and finally joined the world of music streaming, much to the joy of their fans. The show is expected to be filled with their typical full sensory experience with lights, lasers and videos. The group are known for their thought-provoking imagery and lyrics, including the likes of aliens, skeletons and fetuses.
Band line up
- Yet to be announced but speculations of Deftones are circling.
With a second date added already, this is a show not to be missed. Performing their already critically acclaimed fifth album, Fear Inoculum, Tool have remained one of the biggest metal bands for the last two decades. Forming in 1990 they are a band who is incomparably unique, being both provocative and offering a full-on immersive musical experience. New Zealand will follow their 26-date tour of the USA and will bring the line up of Danny Carey (drums), Justin Chancellor (bass), Adam Jones (guitar) and Maynard James Keenan’s (vocals).
You can buy official Tool t-shirts through our online store.
Tool Ticket Info
- All ages, tickets range from $112.70 - $182
Quick Fire Answers
- Auckland, Friday 28th February, 6pm and Saturday 29th February
- Concert held at Spark Arena, 42 Mahuhu Crescent, Auckland CBD
- Limited street parking around the venues, advised that public transport would be a better option
- Official Tool T-Shirts available on Twisted Thread
- The concert is all ages but, bring your ID as alcohol is available on site
- Join the Official Facebook Event
Still got questions? Best band? Worst band? Let us know in the comments section below.