Bring Me The Horizon @ The Logan Campbell Centre Auckland NZ 2016
Posted: Sep 20 2016
Bring Me The Horizon 2016, Sunday 25th September
Bring Me The Horizon are returning to NZ to play at the Logan Campbell Centre on the 25th September 2016. The long awaited show has finally arrived since postponing their January gig earlier this year. Since the release of ‘That’s the Sprit’ a year ago, we have seen the fan base of BMTH expand since their last NZ gig in 2013.
It's been a year now, but many of still eagerly await the live experience of That’s the Spirit. The Yorkshire band is sure to turn a few heads showing a large change in sound since their metalcore/deathcore days.
Oli Sykes has set himself to explore an unfamiliar range of melodies and cleanskin vocals. Some of this is down to vocal damage but there’s no doubt that their sound has become more commercial. Fingers crossed we'll get to hear some older tracks from Sempiternal.
If you haven't already be sure to check out Bring Me The Horizon T-Shirts from our store front.
Quick Fire Answers
- Tickets $75.00
- Tickets Sent to Your Email
- Doors open 8:00PM, Sunday 25th September 2016.
- Gig is in Auckland at the Logan Campbell Centre – 217 Greenlane West, Epsom.
- Yes there is parking, be prepared to pay $5 cash/eftpos.
- That’s The Spirit available for streaming on Spotify http://spoti.fi/1KwcK54
- Band Merch will be available on-site
- The Gig is All Ages – No alcohol on site.
- Supporting acts to be confirmed.
Check out the new video for Throne:
Leave us your thoughts on the gig below.